Business Development Assistant
Location: NYC or Hybrid/Remote
1. Assist drafting documents, such as letters, flyers, brochures, and business plans;
2. Conduct market, user growth, and industry research and prepare projection analysis;
3. Participate in team discussion and brainstorm for practical insights;
4. Be able to multi-manage different projects and provide weekly reporting and progress review;
5. Preferred to have experience of creative content writing, event planning, and social media management.
Bachelor degree or higher education required. Must speak Mandarin, be detail-oriented, patience, and willingness to learn. CPT/OPT/STEM OPT/H-1B Friendly.
Email resume, cv, and writing/work sample (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.